Technical fast facts
- .NET web application running on Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) or Windows 10 (for development environments).
- Supports MS SQL (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, Express Edition) and Oracle (10g, 11g and R2, 12c) databases.
- Fully integrated with IIS, with built-in support for Windows (Active Directory) transparent authentication (other authentication methods are available).
- Uses IIS SMTP gateway or an existing SMTP server to relay email notifications.
- Setup includes a .NET web application installation and a Windows service installation.
- Application data files are stored on the web server by default, but WorkflowGen can be configured to use a network shared folder.