Online Help Desk
The Help Desk is available to clients who purchased WorkflowGen and to users of the Free Version who purchased an Assistance Pack.
Before posting a ticket, be sure to:
1. Check if the answer is available in the Knowledge Base (Forum).
2. Try to reproduce the error.
3. Get the error information (screen shots, a copy of the error message, etc.).
4. Have your configuration information ready.
Help Desk access
For clients who purchased WorkflowGen before November 1st, 2016: Please keep using this HelpDesk
If you've forgotten your password, click here to recover your Help Desk password.
Assistance Packs: Your access to solution experts
To benefit from assistance with topics not covered by the standard maintenance or to have a direct access to solution experts to boost your project you can purchase an Assistance Pack.
Users of the Free Version of WorkflowGen must purchase an Assistance Pack to benefit from support as well as from all the services described below.
Assistance Packs are blocks of pre-paid hours you can use according to your needs:
- "How-to" questions
- Process analysis and definition
- Consulting, Best Practices, Sanity Checks
- Implementation assistance for software updates, upgrades, or new releases.
If you want to purchase an Assistance Pack, please contact us